Note to Visitors
Note to Visitors
The exhibition is held with all necessary precautions to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Your comprehension and cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.
- A temperature check using contactless thermometer is conducted at the entrance. Visitors with a fever of 37.5℃ or higher will be refused entry.
- Visitors with a fever of 37.5℃ or higher, feel unwell, or live with a person who has such symptoms are kindly requested to refrain from entering.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands frequently.
- Please wear a face mask and cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- You are invited to record the date and time of your visit. In case any visitor is found to have been infected with Covid-19, we will post the relevant information on the website.
- Please observe social distancing (1-1.5m) with other visitors.
- Please refrain from talking loudly in the exhibition hall.
- You are advised to use the Ministry of Health's contact tracing application COCOA.
- Please do not eat or drink (or bring food or drink) in the exhibition hall.
- Please do not touch devices that are out of service.
- Photography in the exhibition hall is prohibited as a general rule.
- To prevent congestion in the exhibition hall, our staff will inform you that a content using smart glasses is available to you only for a given time after your booked entry time.You may miss those contents if you arrive late.
- Some tools (smart glasses and head-mounted VR displays) cannot be used by children age 6 and younger.(For other details, please see the FAQ)
Sanitary Measures Taken On-site
- Regular temperature check and hand washing by the staff
- The staff wears a face mask or face shield to protect visitors and themselves.
- The exhibition hall is adequately ventilated.
- Places touched by many visitors (railings, doorknobs, display devices, etc.) are frequently cleaned.
Please also note that the opening date and hours of the exhibition may change under compelling circumstances. You are invited to check the latest information on the website.